Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just as I was getting my blogging mojo back.....

I am going to have to take a little break...ugh.

First, I am struggling from what I think is the onset of Carpal Tunnel and need to give my hands a break from all things typing.

But the main reason is that my next month is CRAZY....

*dear friends visiting from out of state
*my husband officiating THREE weddings, three weekends in a row..in three different cities
*the final wedding being our son's!!
so lots of planning still going on!
*all while we are actively searching and interviewing for a job

definitely busy.

I would so appreciate your prayers!! 
I don't want all this to get in my way of staying close to God and being ready for whatever He has for me each day!

 I hope to be back in August, if not sooner!!!

4 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

But first we have to get back to the US. Fly Monday.
Please don't fuss over us too much, you know we are easy!
Love!

Mari said...

I'll be praying for you - that's a lot going on, but lots of good things!
You better post after the wedding. :)

LuAnn said...

Many many prayers for you and your family dear friend.

The Bug said...

Good luck with all the crazy! I'll keep you guys in my prayers.